dreams

dreams

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Odd Dreams #12: Flatulence is no laughing matter

So this one is a bit odd in of itself. In the dream me and my husband were visiting my mom, except the setting was the inside of my best friend's childhood home, and I was sitting in my papasan chair (which is here at my house in Connecticut and said friends and family mentioned live in Georgia) and we were all talking to my mom, and whilst sitting in the chair, I let one go, quite loudly, and this fart was quite lengthy and went off like an air horn. The level of fumes that emanated from this odorous act was something akin to a rotting corpse. My chair fell backwards from under me. My chair died from this fart. My mom was like "Damn..." and my husband was like "DUDE! Did you...Was that a fart??" and I started laughing uncontrollably. I woke up laughing. This was the first time ever coming out of a sleep laughing hysterically. I didn't think people laughed themselves awake in dreams. I was most certainly wrong. At least that fart stayed in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment